and get a 5% discount on
What a festival!
Events in Flensburg.
There’s something going on all year long. As the center of the German-Danish border region, the city is regularly a venue for major events that put the entire region under a spell. Here, visitors have an opportunity to experience multicultural flair, the Scandinavian lifestyle and the exciting diversity of Flensburg.
Don’t miss the events of 2019:
- 18. May - 26. May 2019:
FolkBaltica Musikfestival - International artists will enchantaudiences with visions, open minds and wonderful voices.
- 30. May - 2. June 2019:
Flensburger Rumregatta - Sailors with historic ships "occupy" the port of Flensburg.
- 7. June - 9. June 2019:
72,5 Hours Schlachthof - Butcher Jam - Dockyard Festival - Great family event at Galwik Park!
- 15. June - 31. August 2019:
Organ Summer-Summit in Flensburg - Heavenly music from all over the globe.
- 12. July - 14. July 2019:
Dampf Rundum - Flensburg up steam - steamships ahead!The so-called "Dampf Rundum" (steam all over) is the biggest steamboatrally in Europe.
- from 19. July 2019:
25. Flensburger Hofkultur - For several weeks in the summer, the Flensburg Hofkultur, the special summer festival, transforms the old merchants’ and crafts centres of the inner city into a stage. There are open-air concerts, theatre, cabaret and film shows.
- 4. August 2019: OstseeMan Triathlon Glücksburg - The spectacular Triathlon in Glücksburg is anevent full of emotions: Hundreds of enthusiastic athletes compete in a questthat comprises 3,8 km swimming, 180 km bicycling and 42 km running - all in a row!
- 10. August 2019: DLRG Fjord-Crossing - OstseeMan Triathlon Glücksburg - A transboundary event for all water sportsmen and aquatic sports-fans! 3000 metres open water swimming from the Danish to the German coast!
- 3. October - 5. October 2019: German Company Cup - The German Company Cup will take place in Flensburg again this year!
- 30 November - 22. December 2019: Fairy-Tale Christmas at Glücksburg Castle - Experience a cosy and royal Christmas in historical settings. The Glücksburg Castle invites you to a fairy-taleChristmas market, ongoing all four Advent weekends on the castle grounds.
For other events in the city, go to www.flensburg-tourismus.de